Xbyte Ragnarok Online Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A balanced server..

4 posters

Go down

A balanced server.. Empty A balanced server..

Post  patrick19 Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey folks.. I know you might be wondering why the title is like that.. Here are my observations and suggestions for my 3-Day staying in this server
Suggestions:
1) Nerf GTB to 30% or 50%, Why? I haven't seen a single High Wizard in PvP, yeah there is a professor but he's like 1~2~3 Dead. GTB added up with assumptio makes your damage 50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50(let's just assume. though this is REALLY possible). I've been playing Magic Type Characters since I started ragnarok and i can tell I'm really pro at it already but seeing my damage like that, i was like... WTFOMGBBQ!!!?
a) FAQs
a.1) You can have High Wizard Card you know, why complain about it?
Answer: High Wizard Card ignores Magic Defense, not magic reduction
a.2) There's even an FBH.. it has the +50% against demi human and +10% matk, doesn't that already hurt even when the enemy is using GTB?
Answer: Assumptio just counters it... meaning, the +50% more damage is not worth it since assumption reduces 50% of the damage
2) Remove the slot of Megingjard At Brisingamen, Why? Obviously, It's too much imbalance. Having a Marine Sphere in a Mejingard is already too much of a help, as in TOO much.
3) Reduce the requirement of customs. It's like hell because 10 skulls = 1 poring coin. The lowest custom,being the weapon, is worth 100 poring coins so computing 10 x 100 = 1000 skulls. Players that have played long enough here might say that's too easy to get but on new players, it will never be easy.
4) Remove the "Assumptio" in the buffer. This is to make every class worth playing, not just the SinX and the Champion.
5) Return the weight of Yggdrasil to Normal or half it. This is to prevent Champions from having 1K+ seeds on their inventory and just asura all they want.
6) Make the effect of Doppelganger card to normal or if you don't want, turn it to 20%. Funny, yet REALLY affects the build of everyone. ASPD is necessary for spamming skills, not just Skill Delay, meaning, 1 doppel would make you spam all you want added up with 1 to 3 kiels is really imbalance.
7) If you dont want to change Doppelganger card, change Kiel then.
Cool Make a Game Guard to prevent RPE/WPE users. There's just too many of them.

That's all I say right now.
Feel free to ask questions.
Feel free to give comments.
Feel free to give criticism.

patrick19

Back to top Go down

A balanced server.. Empty Re: A balanced server..

Post  [GM] Shine Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Thanks for you suggestion, Patrick. We will make this server not too overpowered. Hope can wait for changes in effect of the item. TQ
[GM] Shine
[GM] Shine
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  ihsan98 Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 pm

OI PATRICK ! 1st of all,what the hell are u thinking man?Though i love ur idea but dont change the dopple effect.I love if put 1 dopple and i mean 1 dopple can make ASPD max 100% even with buff or unbuff or ANYTHING ! Just ASPD max.Why im asking this?Cause i dont play slow type.I use BM and u know how BM users play.We RUSH.We See,Aim,Click,spam and change weapon or something.I dont play Slow.For the seed and yggberry,let it be this way.For the MG and Bysismen,hmm..for me its better to have slot now cause the admin kinda **** *** =.= . I dont know why i said that.Lastly,i really support ur idea of removing the assum skill.I really want assum to remove....and put anti hack or something to...ei wait a min.Arent this server PLAY HACK ANABLE!!!!
=.= stupid shet fking kasjdasjdkasjdkkasjdkjd.......

ihsan98

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM] Shine Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 am

By the way, have anyone know which GameGuard more good and cheap?
[GM] Shine
[GM] Shine
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick19 Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 pm

@ihsan98
AFAIK(As Far As I Know) There's no server that allowed Hack Programs, except bot for some.

patrick19

Back to top Go down

Post  ihsan98 Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Well,if u notice this server can play hack....that is so lame ~

ihsan98

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick19 Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:22 pm

@^ LOL, a HACK is a program used to bypass a certain program. Yeah, they can, but the question is, Is It Legal? If so, please state something to me that will prove it, perhaps a rule in this server? It is not even allowed in the real world(Outside the Ragnarok World)? How can you say that's lame? And you also advertised yourself being the GM Helper in this server in one of the threads I read. Is that what a GM is? Allows unfair gaming? If so, then the reason you will not or will never be accepted as a GM is because you think that what I'm trying to say is lame. Another thing, learn English, maybe you just don't understand whats the thing I'm trying to say to you Very Happy
@Forum Moderators
Please close this thread already. Thanks Very Happy

patrick19

Back to top Go down

Post  Spongebob Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 pm

And you also advertised yourself being the GM Helper in this server in one of the threads I read. Is that what a GM is? Allows unfair gaming? If so, then the reason you will not or will never be accepted as a GM is because you think that what I'm trying to say is lame. Another thing, learn English, maybe you just don't understand whats the thing I'm trying to say to you Very Happy

Agree. If don't know anything, please just read. It's good to learn first.

MOD ACTION : TOPIC CLOSED
Spongebob
Spongebob
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/encik.ude

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down